- Nathan Miller (Economics) "Does Leniency Deter Cartels? An Empirical Evaluation"
- Ilona Babenko (Business) "Share Repurchases and Employee Stock Options"
- Andrea Chandrasekher (Economics) "Examining the Effect of Police Enforcement on Crime: Evidence from Speeding Tickets and Ticket Quotas"
- Ethan Yeh (Economics) "Labor Supply and Compensating Differentials for Commercial Sex Workers in Kenya"
- Andrew Noymer (Demography) "Studies in the Historical Demography and Epidemiology of Influenza and Tuberculosis Selective Mortality"
- John Tang (Economics) "The Effect of Zaibatsu Afiliation on Industry Development in Meiji Japan, 1868-1912"
- Evan Rawley (Business) "Organization and Institutions: Evidence on Productivity and Adoption of Communications Technology in Taxicabs"
- Feng (Helen) Liang (Business) "Does Foreign Direct Investment Harm Host Country Environment? Evidence from Coastal and Interior China"
- Chris Blattman (Economics) "Survey of War Affected Youth in Northern Uganda"
- Bing-Ru Teh (Economics) "Liquor Stores and Crime"
- Sudarat (Bo) Ananchotikul (Economics) "Foreign Ownership, Corporate Governance, and the Cost of Capital"
- Rachel Sullivan (Demography) "The Interplay between Politics, Demography, and Organizations in African Responses to Rapid Population Growth"
- Vivian Hwa (Economics) "School Takeovers: An event study of charter school conversions on student outcomes"
- Tomas Raubinder (Economics) "Evaluating the Impact of School Reforms in Chile: 1930-1965"
- Devin Pope (Economics) "Does Political Party Affiliation Determine Beliefs?"
- Pamela Jakiela (Economics) "Why Do Property Rights Matter?"
- Christine Pinto (Economics) "Marital Sorting and Education Inequality"
- Hugo Salgado (Agricultural Economics) "Estimating A Dynamic Oligopoly Model With Learning By Doing In The Computer Cpu Market"
- Arthur-Damon Jones (Economics) "The Advance Earned Income Tax Credit: Why is Participation So Low?"
- Christine Yee (Economics) "Freestanding Ambulatory Surgical Centers Impact on Nearby Hospitals"
- Shanthi Nataraj (Agricultural Economics) "Trade Liberalization in India: An Analysis of the Impacts on Employment, Wages, and Firm Productivity in the Unorganized Sector"
- Gavin Kilduff (Business) "Acquiring status in small groups: personality, behavior, and competence"
To view past years' recipients, please choose the year from the list below
2012/2013 2011/2012 2009/10 2008/09Spr 2008/09Fall
2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998