- Sally Kwak (Economics) "Special Education Finance Reform - Effects on Student Outcomes"
- Evan Rawley (Business) "The Determinants of Technology Adoption: Evidence from the Private-for-Hire Vehicle Market"
- Kristy Piccinini (Economics) "The 1/n Effect in Public Good Provision"
- Ting Lu (Economics) "An Empirical Study on China’s Enterprise Privatization - Effects and Determinants"
- Miguel Fuentes (Economics) "Microeconomic Evidence on Exchange-rate Pass-through of Imported Goods in an Emerging Economy"
- Gerardo Zuniga-Villasenor (Economics) “Measuring The Efficiency Of Banks: An Application To The Mexican Banking System”
- Kory Kroft (Economics) "Peer Effects in Professional Golf"
- Sebastian Brion (Business) "Confidence in Counterfactual Thoughts"
- Avraham Ebenstein (Economics) "The Effect of Late Marriage on Women and the Family: Evidence from Taiwan't Dragon Year Baby Boom"
- Gavin Kilduff (Business) "The Motivational Effects of Rivalry"
- Michael Toffel (Business) "Turning Themselves In: Why Some Companies Disclose Regulatory Violations"
- Jennifer Aker (Agricultural Economics) "Who Has the Power? An Analysis of Farm Households’ Market Participation Decisions in Niger"
- Jennifer Brown (Agricultural Economis) "Valuing Reputation: eBay's Market for Feedback"
- Daniel Egel (Economics) "Political Institutions and Political Participation in Morocco"
- Sharad Tandon (Economics) "Trade Reform and Political Outcomes: Evidence from India"
- Chris Blattman (Economics) "Stolen Children, Shattered Lives? The Long-Term Human Capital Impact of Soldiering on Youth in Northern Uganda"
To view past years' recipients, please choose the year from the list below
2012/2013 2011/2012 2009/10 2008/09Spr 2008/09Fall
2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998