- Francisco Martorell (Economics) "Does Failing a High School Graduation Exam Encourage Students to Drop Out? Evidence from Texas"
- Lamar Pierce (Business) "Does the Internet Increase or Decrease the Suicide Rate?"
- Federico Finan (Agricultural Economics) "Why does education matter more for the girl from Ipanema than the girl from Manguera?: A Field Experiment on Labor Market Discrimination in Brazil"
- Tania Barham (Agricultural Economics) "The Impact of Conditional Cash Transfer Programs on Infant and Neonatal Mortality: Supply and Demand Side Effects"
- Rui Esteves (Economics) "Economic History: Banks, Investment Houses, Individual Bondholders"
- Claudio Ferraz (Agricultural Economics) "The Effect of Foreign Ownership and Exporting on Pollution Control: Evidence from Brazilian Manufacturers"
- Manisha Shah (Agricultural Economics) "The Economics of Sex Worker Regulation"
- Devin Pope (Economics) "The Effect of College Sports on College Enrollment"
- Pamela Jakiela (Economics) "Trust, Cooperation, and Risk Preferences in a Post-Conflict Society"
- Kristine Brown (Economics) "Analysis of 401(K) Cash Distributions"
- Jessica Leino (Economics) "Community Groups, Gender, and the Management of Protected Springs"
To view other years' recipients, please choose the year from the list below:
2012/2013 2011/2012 2009/10 2008/09Spr 2008/09Fall
2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998